Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why you should buy a ticket to Friday's Consuls Ball...


I asked some of my fellow YPIC board members to tell me why they loved last year's ball, and here's what they said:

"It was a good time. It's usually a pretty nice night to be out in Boston, and it was fun to meet so many interesting people. The highlight of my evening though was the band. I remember all of us at the end of the night talking with them to try to convince them to play on, since we were having such a good time dancing."
-Austin W.

“I’ve never danced with so many diplomats! It was a great event!“
-Nate T.

"I love the opportunity to participate in an event that I otherwise could not have attended! I'm so glad that UNAGB invites young professionals to attend the dessert and dancing portion. Chatting with the diplomats was incredibly interesting. I'm looking forward to this year!"
-Alessandra C.

We hope this is convincing! See you there.

No comments: